ARE YOU EXPERIENCING DRAIN PROBLEMS?
ONE CALL SERVICES OFFERS DRAIN CLEANING & MORE!
Are you searching for “Drain Cleaning Tempe”? If so One Call Services plumbing can help! With 24 hour service available for Tempe residents we are at the ready when you need us for your clogged drains and plumbing problems. We are one call away at 480-663-2255.
THE FOLLOWING INDICATORS SAYS IT’S TIME TO CALL
YOUR SINK OR TUB
ALWAYS DRAINS SLOWLY
COME UP THROUGH DRAIN
LESS THAN PLEASANT
Request A Service
Senior & Veteran Specials
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL DRAIN CLEANING
From drain snakes and hydro jetting to complete rodding of all sewer and drain lines our service technicians have been getting drains going again for Tempe residents for longer than a decade. We’ve cleared the roots from trees, clogs from hair, removed toys, and even had to thaw out a few pipes during those rare desert freezes. Having been a family owned and operated plumbing company since our inception you will find our plumbers to be courteous, clean, and extremely competent as shown in our BBB A+ rating.
Every visit starts with an inspection of the problem, then a free flat rate price quote so you won’t have surprises on your bill. Discounts are available for both veterans and seniors. Pair that with our 2-year warranty on all of our plumbing repairs and it is clear that there is only one call to make, to One Call Services.
DRAIN CLEANING SERVICES
We are proud to offer our drain cleaning services to Tempe residents, and the rest of the Phoenix metro area. The drain services we offer include:
Drain Cleaning & Repair
Sewer Repair & Cleaning
ADDITIONAL DRAIN CLEANING SERVICES
Drain Obstructions & Root Intrusions – It isn’t just things that go down drains or toilets that can cause clogs in your plumbing. Roots from trees in your landscape can grow too large and both damage or even intrude the pipes draining water away from your home. When roots grow into pipes they block the materials and water that needs to pass freely away from your home and water backs up into your drains. To find the specific area that is affected we use specialized cameras that can find the point that you have a clog, what it is, and then an effective plan can be made to resolve your drain problem. From rootering to specialized root killing chemicals we will clear the roots, clogs, and obstructions to get the water and waste flowing freely again. Using cameras to find the exact spot your pipe is clogged or broken also minimizes disturbance to your landscape.
Clogged Drains – Clogged drains can be more than simply an inconvenience when water backs up and pours onto your floors. Water can cause wood to warp, carpet to mildew, and it can lead to mold. Rootering of your drains is one of the most effective ways of cleaning your drains out. This process clears out the muck and debris from your pipes to get your drains working right again. Our track record is full of satisfied customers which enjoy the guarantee that after our service your drains will be working properly for a long time.
Leaking or Collapsed Drains –Drains and sewer lines that are old or were poorly installed can and do leak. When they leak, collapse, or get clogged it will cause a bad smell in your home and property. Prompt inspection and repair by our highly skilled technicians will help you avoid the problem festering and getting much worse. Following our detailed inspection you will get an accurate diagnosis and a quote to fix the problem. The specialized equipment we use helps pinpoint the area where there is a leak, clog, or collapsed drain pipe. This saves home owners having to tear up basement floors or unnecessary sections of landscape. With reliable inspection and a solid quote to fix the problem you can rest assured that your drain problems will soon be a thing of the past.
New City Connections & Sewer Lines – When buying a new property that you will develop for residential or commercial purposes you will need to get new connections to the city water system and a sewer line ran and connected to your new building or home. We have extensive experience both new connections for water and the sewage lines needed for new properties. We can handle the excavation and connections to both the city and your property. For damaged sewer lines we also offer trenchless sewer line replacement which leaves your landscape intact.
Guaranteed Lifetime Repairs & Replacements – We stand behind the quality of our work with a lifetime warranty as we pride ourselves on getting the job done right, the first time. We only hire the best plumbing technicians that have the best skills and only use quality parts that are durable and long lasting. We also strive to leave our work areas clean after repairing your plumbing. Ultimately everything we do is designed to provide the highest level of customer service to achieve complete customer satisfaction. We value ever customer and every call and stand behind our work with a 50 year guarantee on any of our repairs or replacements that are done in your business or home.
DRAIN CLEANING AREAS:
The kitchen drain is a place where the disposal of food waste and other materials is common and can lead to clogs. The waste we rinse down the kitchen sink along with everything coming out of the dishwasher can build up in pipes causing clogs and water to back up. If pipes are already backed up it can be a mess if the dishwasher is ran and suddenly needs to drain and water comes out of your kitchen sink. Cleaning kitchen sink drains takes specialized tools and knowledge. Let our techs take the guess work and frustration out of the job.
The bathroom sinks, tub, shower, and toilets are notorious for a wide variety of objects getting rinsed down into sinks, tubs, or even flushed down into toilets. Even the hair from the shower and tub that is rinsed down the drains can cause stubborn clogs which forces water to back up into the tub or shower. While some store bought drain products can clear some of the minor problems there are plenty of problems that require the use of special tools and a professional to get everything draining right again. Let our techs handle the work for you.
Sewer Line Drains
Blockages, breaks, leaks, and collapsed pipes can many times lead to the sewer lines to stop draining the water and waste away from your home. With our cameras that go deep into pipes to inspect and find the problem we can avoid having to tear up your flower beds and landscapes looking for the problem. This saves time, money, and disturbing the appearance of your yard and home. Knowing exactly where the problem is in advance of attempting the repairs helps keep our repair quotes to be accurate, our repairs to be organized and clean, and for us to help keep our work affordable.
Our drain cleaning services make all the difference:
We are the best and most dependable plumbing service out there. We have all the latest equipment and the best technicians for your problems. We are very responsible and best at drain cleaning.
- Fast, fast, fast! We will be able to clean your sewer systems and drains at any time, any hour, and any day, 24-7. All you need to do is just give us a call and our technician will come to your home or business to see to your problem. Our budgets are clear and clean, and there will never be an extra or hidden fee, and we will finish the job on time.
- We have an A rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection.
- Our services are guaranteed. If you aren’t satisfied with the work we do, we will do it again until you are.
- There are no hidden charges. We will prepare the budget for the work and then explain it at the visit to your home. Whenever we are done with the work, you will only pay what the budget says and no more than that. We won’t add extra charges because of an unexpected issue, our budgets are final and we will respect them.
- Clean, friendly and polite. Our technicians will always clean up their work space when they are done and you will never even know that they were there when the job is done. They enjoy their job and will be polite and friendly when you address them, if you don’t they won’t.
Call our professionals today for your sewer or drain problems. We are ready and able to serve you at any place, time, or day.
How To Prevent Drain Cleaning
- Reduce the amount of grease and food that is put down your drains. Small particles will be washed down but larger ones may collect and cause a clog. Scrape the food off of your plates over the garbage disposal or trash bin before they are washed.
- Toilet paper is designed to break up in the toilet. Do not flush paper towels, sanitary products, or baby wipes or make up down the drain.
- Whenever you shower, look at the drain to ensure that it is working fast. If not, there may be a buildup of soap and hairs. Call us when your shower drainage slows down, so that we can clean it before it causes a clog or overflow.
- If you lose a piece of jewelry or an object in the drain, do not turn on the water. Call us to retrieve it with our specialized equipment.
- Never try to remove a clog using a piece or wire or other object as it may push the clog further into the pipe. Let us clear the clog for you.
- Most drains around your home will have traps around them, doing a routine inspection will help you to keep them clean and clear. These will be found in bathrooms, driveways, patios, garages, basements, and laundry rooms.
SCHEDULE DRAIN CLEANING SERVICES
Don’t wait for your drains to get worse and water or waste to back up into your home. Problems with plumbing don’t fix themselves and getting repairs done requires the right training and the right tools. Call the experts to take care of your drain problems to maktter how big or small. We want to help you with all of your drain issues and help make all of your needs quick to repair, and affordable to fit your budget. To get your drain cleaning service started in Tempe simply call One Call Services at 480-ONE-CALL